Sunday 2 November 2008

10. Create a blog post about anything technology related that interests you this week

  • Which Web 2.0 technology have you found most challenging so far? Why?
Delicious - very new form of 'bookmarking'; difficult to separate what I wish to be public & that which is personal. Plus, the networking side is not yet clear, perhaps Delicious will remedy this is a new release
  • Which is most likely to effect the way you do your work, or the way that you support your organization?
RSS & Mashups* have definitely already changed my working patterns, plus the way I follow the news.
  • What are your thoughts on the longevity of these products? Are they here to stay or just a flash in the pan?
Here to stay in one form or another, although some of the more purely 'gadget' products may disappear...

*One area I definitely would like  to research more is that of Mashups, but particularly 'data mashups'; an excellent video series introducing this is "Making Mashups with Info 2.0 - part 1 of 7"

I am also looking forward to the '23 things' sessions on sharing feeds on my own blog (differing  from blogrolls I suppose), rolling my own search tool with Rollyo and adding an entry to the Learning 2.0 sandbox wiki (wikis being another area I would like to get into)

No comments: